Experience the charm of the remodeled 1909 Pride and Country Village Barn, home to four distinct shops:
The Design Center
- In-stock wallpaper, borders and wall decals
- Ceiling and table lighting, night lights, shades, battery-operated candles, light bulbs and accessories
- Lighted canvases – over 50 styles to choose from
- Curtains, valances, swags and tiers, including Heritage Lace
- Rugs – the area's largest selection and best prices, including: Homespice Décor, ultra-durable, cotton and jute braids, rag rugs, carpet area rugs, stair treads, place mats, table runners and chair pads
Stop in while shopping or during your work lunch hour! The sit-down Pride and Country Deli serves a variety of delicious sandwiches, paninis, subs, wraps, soups, salads, drinks and mouthwatering desserts.
The General Store offers award-winning gourmet coffee beans, teas, dip mixes, jams, old-fashioned treats, cookbooks, cookie cutters and kitchenware.
Gifts to Go
Let someone know you care with our Demdaco angels, stationery products, inspirational decor, Hearthside plates, word blocks, cards, picture frames and other beautiful gifts.